John McAleely’s Home Page
My Blog—Train of Thought
- How to contact me. (Short version: email email@example.com)
- A couple of (not so) recent pictures of me.
- My Photo Album.
- As a long ignored hobby, I have written all the software you can download on this site.
- Another hobby is building and operating model railways, which I blog about on my workbench.
- I create this website. (That will change if other members of the family join me online).
- There are also other places on the net you can find me.
- How to say my surname.
- A very short autobiography.
- The blog I maintained while running Transmission Begins
- I published a lot of Psion related material in the 1990's
The web can be a great source of information you can't find elsewhere, and in that realm, I'd like to recommend “The Fine Art of Being Come Out To - A Straight Person's Guide to Gay Etiquette”. Very funny, and true enough. Sadly, the host appears to have gone, so the link is into The Internet Archive.